Dungeon Dynamite Episode 2 Dungeon Dynamite Episode 2

Love it. Hadn't seen the first, then saw this on the featured movies and went back and watched the first. You have a sense of comedic style and timing that one rarely sees on newgrounds. Bravo

The Amazing World of Pikmin The Amazing World of Pikmin

I love everything about this.

The Price of Living The Price of Living

There is a lot of discussion in the comments about the meaning. It seems to me that what the artist is saying is that money represents the part of your very finite life that you gave in order to acquire something. If wealth comes from work, then money is literally a physical manifestation of your spent time. The character in the animation sees the rich man leaving the office and is excited by the promise of getting rich from doing nothing. When the money starts to roll in, he is... well, consumed by consumerism. He spends it all and looks for more easy cash. He pours his soul into the acquisition of wealth, and it isn't until the end that he realizes that all the wealth he acquired is really just the spent souls of others.

It's art, so maybe the discussion is more important than the intended message, but that's my take. I thought it was pretty well done. Some of the animations could have been cleaner, but it made me think, so 5 stars.

Realm Of The Mad God Realm Of The Mad God

When I stand on the portal it says "Nexus Explanation." I cannot continue

Siegius Arena Siegius Arena

Lots of fun. Takes a while to get used to the controls, what with the character sliding around so much, and it being so hard to turn around and all, but it begins to feel natural after a while. One note, after level 5 in the pit, it tells me I unlocked new magic at the shop, but there is nothing new there.

Hillbilly Bongo School Hillbilly Bongo School

At least it was different...